Monday, May 23, 2011

Twinsies

 Can we discuss how we wore the same exact outfit today?


I love how Maddie's face already seems to scream, "OMG, I can't believe I'm dressed like my mother..." Yup, we're only one step away from appearing in a JC Penny Catalog.

For the record, Eric was the one who found Madeline's shirt and insisted it was hilarious that it matched mine. (We have matching denim jackets too.)    

For the second record, I notice that there have been a lot of pictures of me wearing this shirt on the blog recently.  There are not twenty pairs of identical blue checkered shirts hanging neatly in my closet...I swear.  I own many shirts.  Shirts that I wear on regular basis.  I promise.  Pinkie swear.

2 comments:

  1. And the down side of dressing like your Mother is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing....nothing at all Mom.

    ReplyDelete