Sunday, May 1, 2011

April: Behind The Scenes

We take a lot of photos...A LOT.  Obviously, not all of them make it on to the blog because, like I said, there are A LOT of them.

Ah, to be a baby in the 21st Century.  Madeline is just seven months old and she already has a digital footprint bigger than mine.  Her entire life will be documented in about twelve different formats...photos, blogs, baby books, Ipod mixes....

You should see how much video footage I have.  There's at least an hour of Madeline playing in her Jumperoo.  I haven't posted any of that on the blog because if it's too boring for me to sit through, then it's definitely too boring for anyone else to sit through.

Today, I thought I'd share some of the behind-the-scenes photographs from April.  Enjoy.

Goodbye, April...

This would have been a really cute picture, except...what happened to her arms?

Hellooooo, May!

P.S.  In the next week I will finish life as a twenty-something, and embark on life as a thirty-something....BRING IT MAY!

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute!!!
    I can't wait for more new ones!!!
    -Tabatha

    ReplyDelete