Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nursery Photos

I recently took advantage of all our spring organizing to take some pictures of Madeline's nursery while it was 100% clean.

We're not allowed to paint the walls, so I tried to bring color in everywhere else I could.  I got a blue crib, a wall decal, I painted the wooden alphabet on her wall, I decoupaged her dresser, and there are lots of bright boxes and toys littering up the place.

I have two small craft projects in mind to add to the walls, but her nursery is pretty much finished.

I really love Madeline's room.  I always feel so happy when I'm in there.  I hope she does too.






2 comments:

  1. It's lovely! :)

    It looks huuugee, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! I love it! I would love to feature your work on my website Unique Nursery Ideas . You can see an example of the kind of features I do in this nursery.

    Email me at uniquebabygear at bellsouth.net and let's work out the details!

    ReplyDelete