Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah Who?

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of women's voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.....Oprah is OVER!   
[Cut to thousands of audience members ugly crying and falling to their knees.]

Take THAT Harold Camping!  THIS is what an apocalypse looks like. 

(Boo-ya!  I get 100 nerd points.) 

Sadly, I will not be able to watch the final episode until much later tonight because I am incredibly busy playing with my lightsaber being awesome this afternoon.  Although the past few episodes lead me to believe I won't be missing much. (As much as I love The Oprah, all that phony kiss-assery over the past week has been too much for even me to handle.  I threw up in my mouth at least three times while watching yesterday's episode.)

Meanwhile, Eric is rejoicing that there is no danger of Madeline falling victim to Oprah's propaganda. (Eric has irrational man hatred for all things Oprah.) 

At least Eric will always have their hypothetical daughter to remember Oprah by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment