Friday, May 6, 2011

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving~

Last night I was feeling a bit of nostalgia about my past, so I wrote a post about what I've learned from my twenties and what I hope to learn in my thirties.  I was thoughtful and reflective.  I re-read it this morning, and um.....snoozefest!

So Instead I Bring You:

Thirty Reasons Why I'm Awesome!!!
I'm not crying over being old in the last one.  I'm laughing at myself on the monitor.
1. I'm crafty, not in the Beastie Boys kind of way though.  
2. I take ridiculous photographs of myself on my computer.  
3. I take ridiculous photographs of my baby.  
4. I'm a good Mumma
5. I'm a patient teacher
6. I am not a patient girlfriend, but I try  
7. I'm smart 
8. I think I just heard a duck dying outside my window and I tried to look for it...that shows I'm caring.  
9. I'm good at drawing
10. I come up with good ideas for books....maybe someday I'll actually write them.  
11. I read really fast
12. I'm a ginger, and somehow, I still manage to have a soul.  
13. I'm a human jukebox  
14. If pressed, I could probably recite most of Romeo and Juliet 
15. I'm persistent (some people may call this stubborn) 
16. I'm a good whistler 
17. I'll watch anything that involves a corset or a vampire  
18. My hair smells good 
19. I gave birth to the cutest baby in the world! 
20. I'm good at keeping secrets
21. I'm loyal
22. I can touch my tongue to my nose
23. I'm polite to everyone 
24. I'm up to date on current events
25. Eric says I'm pretty....awwwww. 
26. I wake up with the baby with in the middle of the night and let Eric sleep.  
27. I'm a good dancer...at least Madeline thinks so.  
28. I can walk around in high heels
29. I now wear pants!!! (Most of the time.) 
30. I'm actually excited to turn 30!


6 comments:

  1. #30 1/2: you are a GOOD DAUGHTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you feel older? Wiser? You're not going to start acting like a grown up on me are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- Maybe we'll both be successful writers some day.
    Mom - Awww, thank you. I had a great MOM!
    Amy - I'll never grow up. I'm like Peter Pan biatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome at walking in high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!
    I'm really impressed with the level of discussion here - I think that many of you could make really great parenting experts on Wizpert. Wizpert is signing up experts by invitation only so if the link does not work for you - just go to wizpert.com and use the code "879d0".

    ReplyDelete